woensdag 9 september 2009

My life back

Hello people.

FINALLY... I have my life back. Everything is back into place. Well... Almost. I am almost there.

Last Monday I had my second interview for the job at the McDonalds. And there they told me I got the job. I will get a contract for a min. of 3 hours a week for 4 months. After that I will get a contract of a year when they are happy with my work. So that already rocked my world. i was so damn happy with that news.

That Tuesday I got a phonecall from ROC-nijmegen. They wanted to make an appointment for an intake interview. We planned it for today around 1pm. So today I went to the school for the interview and... what do you think. The interview did not last more than 5 minutes and after the interview they told mee I could start my education and not in the first year. No way... I will start in the second year. They wanted me to start in the third year but there are no students in the third year so that's why I am starting in the second year. I don't care. It gives me time to get back to some things I maybe do not remember anymore.

But as you understand I am totally happy now. I am going to school and I have a job and on top of all the: Cyn is also having a new job. Everything will be fine again. I have my life back.

Tomorrow I have my first day and then I will receive my school schedule. I think the lessons will start at Monday which gives me a little time to order the schoolbooks I am going to need. They will email me the list with schoolbooks so I am now waiting for that.

That's it for now people.
Drink something for me!!

xxx

Joyce

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten