vrijdag 27 februari 2009

Blogtime

Good evening everybody,

It's Friday again. Finally weekend. I can tell you, I am really tired after a week like this. I think I can sleep for a very long time. But no, not this time. I have to go groceryshopping tomorrow morning and when we get back there will be an almost unknown car in our street. Jeeeeej, Eva, Joris and Jumper will be visiting us. Really looking forward to it. It was a long time ago since I last saw them. But first there is still 1 night to go.

Last weeks work was hard. To much work and not enough hands to do the work. It all started with 3 people not being in the office on Monday. Marielle and Jessica had the day off and Chantal had the stomach flu (from me maybe?). Michel and I had a hard time that day. On Tuesday Chantal was back. Jeeej for us. The next day I had a 2 hour training (which all forgot about). The last to days was all about month end with the top on Friday. But now....rest. Happy me haha.

After this weekend only 1 week to go and then, finally, the gameweekend. I so hope I won't be sick then. That would be the 2nd time then. But we will see.

This is it for now folks.

Till the next time

Xxx

Joyce

1 opmerking: