maandag 27 juli 2009

Shame on me...

Hello everybody,

I just wanted you to know that I am still working on the vacation diary. But the last few weeks were a bit hard for me. Still no work and I had only 1 interview after the vacation. It's so damn hard but I try to manage.

There is also a good thing happening for Cyn but I will be posting about that later on. When I am sure that it worked out for her.

Chance is doing fine too. Brutus is here now for 3 weeks so she has her playmate for 3 whole weeks. They are downstairs and I will be joining them soon. Geo is in Oeffelt and Cyn is working. I will put the clean clothes in the closet and will head downstairs to clean there and then... maybe... I have the time to finish my second post of the vacation. I also want to do the garden this afternoon so I have to put this puzzle together.

See ya all later

xxx

Joyce

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten