maandag 6 juli 2009

Back Home – Trip to DR

Hello Blogreaders,

We are back!!!!!! It was a long, long day yesterday and I am stil a little bit tired. I slept 1 whole hour in the plane which gave me some pain in my neck. But beyond that we had a great flight and landed in 1 piece on Schiphol. But this is the end of the vacation. Let’s start with the beginning.

 

We started our vacation with going to Nijmegen with Geo his van. From there Cyn her mom dropped us at Nijmegen Central Station where we took the train to Schiphol. This is a lot cheaper than going there with the car and keeping it parked there.

Photobucket

When we arrived at Schiphol we could almost check in immediately. We checked in on Departure 3 – Check in 20. When we were in the TAX-free area it was time for our usual place: the MacDo. We ate something and sat there for a while.

Photobucket

After that we walked around a bit before it was time to go to our gate which was gate D04. After the metal detector (and Cyn’s body check) we had to wait a little bit more before we could enter the plane. Finally in the plane. Finally our real trip to DR started with a flight of +/- 9 hours. When we sat down there entered 2 boys who took place behind us. The guy behind me did not know whether he liked to put his bag or his legs under my chair. dumb ass. First he asked me if I could remove my back so he could place his bag there. But there was space under his chair so I told him that. He told me I had to place my back in front of me because it was the rule and blahblahblah. After the instructions move (which showed that I had to put my back in front of me) he tried again. but THIS time it was because he did not have enough leg space. What the hell does he want. Well, my back ended in front of me and I was damn annoyed with this little man. After a lot of hours we first landed on Puerto Plata. Here we unloaded some people and loaded some people an kerosene. Than it was time to fly to Punta Cana. Here it was our stop. 

Photobucket

Now we had to collect our baggage and check in with Neckermann, Who brought us to our resort: IFA Villas Bavaro Resort and SPA. After we checked in by the hotel they brought us to our room with a little car. (see the picture).

Photobucket

Finally in our room we were so tired. We went to bed immediately. After a long day we fell asleep like a little kid.

This was our first day. I will post more later.

Cheers,

Joyce

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten