donderdag 11 juni 2009

Still at home

Hello everybody,

I am still sitting at home. No work.... But there is some process in the situation. I am awaiting a reply about an interview I had and maybe, after the vacation I have another interview.

Now I am home I can clean the whole house, do the grocery shopping, walk and play with Chance and some other things. Here is a video of Chance, trying to catch her pig when I throw it away.




Today I am waiting for George to return from Tilburg and for Cyn her parents to arrive. Geo and Gert-Jan are going to hang the last 2 shutters. FINALLY!! I have to clean my room and that's the last thing I have to do. Than I can clean myself and I am almost ready for the vacation. I hope Gerry wants to walk to the center of Cuijk with me so I can collect Cyn her medicines she needs on vacation. I wanted to do it this morning but Geo had a package which they would be delivering and he did not know when so I had to stay at home for that. I am too good for him ;) .

Actually that's everything I have to say for now. I am feeling a bit weird at the moment. Don't know where to go with my head. There's something wrong but I cannot find out what it is. So that's what I try to figure out. As soon as I know I will let you know.

With love

Joyce

PS: I promised some pictures of the Shutters but those have to wait 'till it's finished.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Heya dear!

    You're doing a great job, most of the time ;) Hihi.. Soon you'll be able to relax and enjoy the sun!

    xxx Cyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen