woensdag 24 juni 2009

New blog from DR

Hello everybody,

I would like you all to know that we uploaded 109 new pictures on photobucket so everybody who wants to see them... well, just click on the link.

Yesterday we had our first tour with Wimpy. We did the Eco tour which gave us some insight in how the pour people live here. Man they are so pour. We went to a few villages and a school. I will post a bit more about this tour when we get home. Than I can use some pictures and I have more time since we have only 34 minutes left on this computer.

On Friday we planned the Caribic tour with Wimpy. It's a nice guy and what we have seen in his other tour (the Ecotour) he is doing a damn good job with his tours. You see things other tours do not show you.

This is it for today. I will post soon again. Geo is going to sport within half an hour and Cyn and I are going to read something in the sun.

Cheers,

Joyce

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten