vrijdag 8 mei 2009

4th of May - my B-day

Here am I again. Just posted the last day of FedCon 18 and now it's time for the story of the 4th of May which is my birthday. I had to get up early again because we had to be in Nijmegen at 8.30hrs. Cyn her parents had a surprice for me for my birthday. But first I received my prezzies from Cyn. I so loved them. On Friday she already gave me 1 prezzie. The book Death's Daughter of Amber Benson. Now I got a PS3 game named: Devil May Cry, a PSP game named: Silverfall, A SCI muck which she bought in Movie World and a PS3 eye cam. :D . I am really happy with those prezzies.

When we arrived in Nijmegen I received my prezzie from Cyn her parents: A PS3 game named: Singstar Queen. So now we can sing along with Queen. After everybody was ready we took the car to I don't know where. Well.. Then I did not know. Turned out they took us to Emmen Zoo. The weather was (still) nice. there was a wooden penguin and Cyn made a picture of me and the penguin. First we saw all the penguins and they were sooo cute and funny. Emmen Zoo has 2 parts. First we saw the smallest part which they are still building. After the smallest part we had to walk a bit to arrive at the largest part of the Zoo. We took the Zoo Route so we could see everything. Half way we ate some soup and a roll with a croquette and a paper cup with cola/Ice tea. The butterfly garden was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. The monkeys and Siberian Tiger were also beautiful. They deadheads monkeys were very close by. You could almost touch them. The most funny thing of the day was that all animals were having the spring in their heads. They all were busy for new ofspring haha. We took alot of pictures but I don't have them on my laptop so I cannot post any yet. I am sorry for that people.

We took the whole tour and I loved it. After we saw everything we walked back to the car and drove back home. I am happy that I had my phone because it almost was a deadman's ride. Next time, hopefully, somebody else is driving. We ate fries at Cyn her parents place and after that we headed back home. Cyn and I sat down on the attic. Both busy with our computer/laptop. While I was busy with my laptop I watched a few other episodes of Star Trek Deep Space 9.

That was my birthday. I got a lot of lovely prezzies. Now it's waiting for Wednesday: Per Gessle Live in Amsterdam :D.

Cheers,

Joyce

1 opmerking:

  1. I am glad you had a good time and that you enjoyed all the prezzies I had for you.

    BTW she got a CSI cup and not what she wrote instead :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen