dinsdag 12 mei 2009

Birthday Weekend May 8-9, 2009

Hello everybody,

The next story I am going to tell you is about our birthdayweekend. Steph, Cyn and I wanted to celebrate it together since we all have the same friends and our birthday's are on the 4th (Steph and myself) and 11th of May. So that was the plan.

On Friday Kim and Steph were coming over already. In the afternoon we wanted to do the grocery shopping for the weekend. So Albert Heijn, Makro and Lidl it was. After the shopping it was time to eat. Cyn made her super delicious pasta and we all enjoyed it very much. Before the shopping we exchanged the prezzies we had for each other. Steph gave us a WII game of Disney. It's like Buzz but only with Disney questions. Kim gave us a yummy pack. There was alot inside Cyn and I can enjoy. We gave Steph her Teddybear and T-shirt we ordered for her from "River Dance". The thing we are taking her too in December for her birthday.

After dinner we played the WII Disney game and we all enjoyed it very much. After 12 it was time to go to bed because around 10 am the next morning Sjak will be there with the cake.

The next morning Sjak was there together with her husband and son Thomas. Chance loved Thomas and before Thomas knew he was sitting on his behind because Chance jumped against him. They would be leaving soon because they went to Breda to buy Thomas his birthdayprezzie. Sjak would be back later on.



We played a lot of games during the afternoon as in only 1 game. The Disney game Steph bought us for our birthday. :D . I really, really, really enjoyed it. When we were having dinner I was playing it alone because all the others wanted to eat. Halfway the afternoon Sjak returned and played along. Cyn had made all different kinds of shots and wow... they were lovely. Only the pure rum hit me hard in the face but wow... I think I can fly... We started to get so drunk haha. After playing some games and having dinner (soup with bread and salads) Sjak left for home again. We kept on playing and drinking and after Cyn her parents arrived. They also had some lovely cake Sjak made and enjoyed it. after a while we started a movie. Can't remember which one. I think it's Hard Spy but I am not sure. The time pasted by so fast that before we knew it, it was over midnight already. We went for bed around 3am. I am surprised I could find our bed haha. But we made it and I slept very good and.... we could sleep long as in very long. We had our brunch the next morning around 12 and nobody was in a hurry so we enjoyed it every second. We had our brunch in the garden where the sun was shining. After brunch we played a game of Buzz on the PS3 and after that it was time for Steph, Kim and Yvonne to leave. We said our goodbyes and after they left we grabbed our stuff and Chance and headed to the Maas. Chance loves swimming. But.... we don't like other dogs bumping on her. She starts to smell nice again and all the other dogs wants to take her.... not again!!! It started on Friday when we took Brutus with us. He kept on trying to take Chance but he did not succeed happily. Then the dogs at the Maas. I think I should call the Doc for changing the date for her operation.

But we had a great, great weekend and I really enjoyed it.
I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

With love

Joyce

1 opmerking:

  1. I changed your post by adding the cake movie :) Hope you like it :)

    It was a great weekend! Thanks galls & George :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen