dinsdag 12 mei 2009

guestroom

Hello everybody,

Lying here awake in the guestroom. Don't want to wake up anybody because of my throught isn't working propperly. There's something in there and I can't get it out. Lying awake for a few hours already I thought I should start this blog.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Quantore again. I have to look on my best for this. I think I will need a very warm bath so I can sweat it all out. And I want to steam a bit.

Yesterday before going to bed I watched a few episodes of Star Trek Deep Space 9 and I cannot stop thinking about it. Fantastic that kiss Odo and Kira shared and I think they are making process in the war against the Dominion. It's a nice thought that I met a few of them already. They are all so nice.

I think I should try to get some sleep. Getting extremily tired now.

With love

Joyce

2 opmerkingen:

  1. And then I turn around to cuddle up with... no one... George was there, but with his snoring back towards me...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am sorry sweety... I did not want to wake you up with my noise. That's why I walked over to the guestroom.

    Love you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen