maandag 18 mei 2009

Looking for a job

Hello everybody,

Today it's Monday. My second official workless day. Friday was the first and on that day I got a phonecall where in they told me they weren't giving me the job at Quantore. They don't know what they are missing. I felt like shit on Friday but now I am all over it. They don't deserve me... Right?

On Friday and today I send 2 other mails about a vacancy and I hope they will reply soon. For the one on Friday (Sligro in Haps) I've got a confirmation of my mail already. For today's mail I did not hear a thing yet. But it's only a few minutes ago since I send this one. Why takes waiting so much time? The vacancy of today is about a helping drivers with loading, their papers and stuff like that. I did that already for 2 years at Talke Nederland and at DHL I prepared the papers for the drivers, but I did not have contact with them. But well, it's what I really like to do so I so hope they want me to have a conversation with them. I am keeping my ers crossed.

I have to leave soon. Cyn smsed me if I wanted to come to Laco so we can go to AH for grocery shopping for today. We need to eat something tonight right.

I will be back.

With love

Joyce

1 opmerking:

  1. sorry to hear about your job, it sucks being jobless, i hope you have better luck finding a job than i have been having, i am sure you will :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen