dinsdag 12 mei 2009

Per Gessle live @ A'dam

Hello everybody,

After last nights blog I fell asleep. Well... A little bit later then that. Around 4 am to wake up again at 5.50 for a toilet break.

I am going to write alot today but let's start with:

Per Gessle live @ A'dam on the 6th of May 2009.

Photobucket

On Wednesday morning Cyn had to go to work for half a day. She took me with her to Nijmegen. I should wait for her at her parents place. I took my PSP with me and my new game which I got for my B-day from Cyn. It's called Silverfall. I really enjoyed the game and played it all the time. Until George came back. He dropped Cyn at work and me there and wanted to pick us up again when we got back from the concert. Around 12.30 hrs. I walked towards de Super de Boer where Cyn works. I had to buy some drinks and candy for on the way. When I was waiting in front of the shop a lot of schoolkids were entering the shop. When a small group walked out Hans (Cyn her chef) followed them. Asking one of them if he had payed for the can of cola he had in his pocket. The guy said that he put it away somewhere in the shop. Hans wanted him to show it. In the end the guy was sitting in the office because he stole it. That was around 1pm. Cyn and Anika were finished for the day and waved to Hans and Michiel that they went. I told Cyn what happened while we were waiting for the bus. On the trainstation we had to run to get the train but we made it. We would be half an hour earlier now. But we had to change trains at Utrecht Central Station. We thought we had to run because we arrived at station 7 and our next train was leaving within 2 minutes on station 5. But.... In the end there was no station 6 and 5 was next to 7 so we made it easily. Also a very good thing was that we had 1st clas tickets. The chairs were sitting very comfy. Around 2.30 hrs we arrived at Amsterdam Central Station. It was my first time in Amsterdam and wow.... What a lot of people are there. The streets are full of people all the time. Cyn showed me some shops while we walked towards Leidseplein. The Melkweg (where the concert was held) was close by there. We also walked through the Kalverstraat. Again damn what a lot of people. After a lot of searching (lijnbaangracht had 3 streets in total different places) we finally found The Melkweg. There were people in line already so we decided to join them. We had seen a McDo close by so I bought some food there and together we waited and ate something. We were standing there since 4pm and the doors would open around 8pm. So we were standing there a long time and still no sign of Eva and Iwan. People were pushing alot already so Cyn walked over to security and showed her hip-card. Told them what was happening already outside and they told her she could walk in earlier with 1 friend. Cyn also told this to the girl in the wheelchair. Finally, around 6.30pm Eva and Iwan joined us. We told them that we could go earlier but that we would try to hold them places A few minutes before time we walked in and after a while we could walk further. I thought I was smart and bought some T-shirts already for the 2 of us.When I paid the man I had to run because I saw all the others running towards the security guy inside. I was right on time to help Cyn holding places but Eva and Iwan did not make it. Everybody was pushing so damn hard. There was even a guy who put his elbow in Cyn her side so I gave him a hard push and told him to fuck off. Idiot. I was so angry at him. He walked away and we were standing in front of Per his mic on the first line. We did a pretty good job there. We really enjoyed his concert. It started with a guy called Martinique. The first 2 songs were ok but later on I did not like it. After Martinique it was Per his turn and wow.... What amazing. He was jumping, singing, playing. I could sing almost everything along.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Per also send some guitar chips our way and 1 of those landed a few centimer away from me but I could not grab it. Cyn told me to put her jacket and the bag on top of it so I did. This one is ours...we thought. There was a stupid Marie look a like who called for security and told the guy that there was a guital chip under HER jacket. Damn her.... That was Cyn her jacket...... But we weren't beaten yet. We still had the envelope in our bag for the traintickets so Cyn wrote a message to Per, asking him to put one in her cap. Per did not see it, but Helena did. She grabbed a few and send them our way. 1 on Cyn her shoulder and 1 in her cap... Yes.... On the other side of the envelope she wrote: thank you Helena. When she saw it she gave her the tumbs up haha. So cool. There was also a very special guest. The one and only: Marie Fredikson! Joehoeeee. This was so wonderfull. It was my first concert and the first time I saw them on stage together. I really enjoyed it. They really are partycrashers haha.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It all went by so fast. It was over before we knew it. After the concert Per would come over to sign our stuff. The only question was where.....The other bandmembers walked around so one by one they could sign Cyn her CD. For Per we had to....(you never never guess...) queue Whoohooo haha. Per signed our CD and after that we headed for the Tram to bring us to Amsterdam Central Station.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We had the last train towards Nijmegen and there was no train driving to Cuijk so we had to call Geo, asking him to pick us up at Nijmegen. He was angry because it was 2.30am and we had to go home earlier and he only wanted to pick us up at Cuijk. Blablabla.

After a long day we were finally back home. It was 4am before we lay in bed. Cyn had to go to work tomorrow morning. I wished she could sleep in. She needs it. But well... She managed, like always. That's my girl. I love you sweety.

Xxx

Joyce


Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It was an AB-FAB concert!
    Why did you not mention who we are on the pictures with? (after the ones with Per and Marie; after the concert ended).
    First picture: Eva, Pelle Alsing (crazy Roxing drummer) and Cynni
    Second picture: me and Per, while he is signing my "Party Crasher" cd
    Third picture: you did mention
    Last picture: Eva, Clarence Öfwerman (Roxing since 1986), you and me :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Here is my post about it, well, part 1 anyways...

    http://super-cynni.blogspot.com/2009/05/per-gessles-party-crasher-part-1.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen