donderdag 14 mei 2009

Cynni's birthday - 11th of May 2009

Hello everybody,

The story continues here. I left you all on Sunday afternoon and it starts here on Monday morning. Today is Cyn her birthday. She will be an old, old, old, sexy lady... haha. Sorry. Just had to think about Nichelle Nichels again haha. Just kidding sweety.

Actually I have to start at 0:00 hours. We were still awake (don't know how.... right George.....) and... I was the first person to say Happy Birthday to Cyn :D . haha. After that we fell asleep very fast, I think. But we had an early wake up call because we should be leaving around 8am. I gave Cyn her birthdaycard with pinguins on it :D . When you open the card there's a spinning pinguin in it haha. I really loved the card and had to buy it for Cyn.

Around 8am we were leaving for Nijmegen. Today we wanted to go to the Efteling. joehoeeeee. It's been a while but and we really enjoyed it. First thing we wanted to do was "de droomvlucht". So George brought us to the Python. He did not understand us and thought we wanted to go to the roller coasters first. Ok first the roller coasters then. Gerry joined us in all of them. First the "Python", Then "de vliegende hollander" and "Pegasus". "Python" is going very fast and it's so cool. The people behind us started screaming and did not stop before the end. Gerry wanted to go into the "de vliegende hollander" so we did. Cyn filmed it all. First it was very dark and you only hear music until we go outside. I think the movie worked you fantastic. The "Pegasus" is a wooden roller coaster. It goes hard. It's like an old fashioned wooden roller coaster. I really enjoyed the ride, all 3 of them. After that Cyn and I started to get hungry and really needed to eat. So we bought something to eat. The moment we finished it all the little happy, and sometimes so annoying, schoolkids were sitting down so it was time for us to go. It was time for the "piraƱa". that's in the water and there is a big chance you get wet. Always great fun haha. Well I got wet. Not much but I did. But who cares. The weather was lovely so it will dry fast enough. Up to "de droomvlucht". A few years back I really did not like it but now I can enjoy it. Wonderful how they made it and it looks so deep (that's the reason I did not like it in the first place) After that we walked over to "la villa volta". I still love "la villa volta". I've been in it many times and every time it's fantastic over and over again. We really had a great time. After that we headed for the next roller coaster: "de vogelrock". So amazing, Cyn her mom joined us in everything... wow.... Cyn tried to film it all but it was to dark. You can here the music which they play in the ride but that's all. We wanted to go a second time. Gerry stayed behind and George, Cyn and I walked back into the line. Too bad it's only a short ride. After "de vogelrock" it was time for "carnavalfestival". After that I was hungry AGAIN. hihi. But first they wanted me to join them in "pagode". How I so not like that. It's so high... So I sat down and did not look over the edge. I made it... wow.... :D . After that I was even hungrier. I ordered some nasi with spice chicken and loved it. Bought Gerry and Cyn also something to eat. George did not want anything. I think that was about the last thing we did. We had seen everything and it was time to go home. We walked by some souvenirsshops but Cyn did not see anything I could buy for her for her birthday. I wanted to give her something because she will get her prezzie the 25th of May. She has to wait for that.

When we got back in Cuijk we had dinner at "Birsen" We ate shoarma there and loved it. I had a little menu, Gerry the a bigger menu and George and Cyn even a bigger than the bigger menu. Well I think Gerry had the normal menu and George and Cyn the big one. We all enjoyed it. When we got back home Cyn made an dvd for her mom with all the pictures and movies on it and after that George brought her home. Cyn and I were so tired we stayed at the attic. Me watching Star Trek Deep Space 9 and Cyn working on her blog.

But that night... Well, I think you all read that in my blog "guestroom".

Sweety: I hope you enjoyed your birthday and you look forward to your prezzie. It's gonna hurt a bit but hey.... don't think I have to tell you that. It's not your first haha. I enjoyed your birthday very much and I had a wonderful time.

*I wanted to post some pictures and maybe a movie with this all but Photobucket isn't working along with me so I guess I have to post those later on.*

Have a nice day everybody and I will be back.

Joyce

1 opmerking:

  1. I will blog about my birthday and our day in the Efteling asap sweets, so hopefully you can link to my post then, for the picca's and movies :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen