donderdag 14 mei 2009

Jadzia dax

Yesterday evening, everything was fine. I was watching Star Trek Deep Space 9, season 6. Until I came at the last epi. I knew it was coming and still I wasn't prepared for it. Gul Dukat killed Jadzia Dax. Well actually it wasn't Dukat himself but still it was his body the bad guy used (don't know his name. I would say "pha wrat" but that's wrong. Gonna look it up). There is always 1 character you like the most and why do my favorite characters always end up dead. Don't tell anybody but I even let a tear fall down because of it. Poor Worf. It was all so sad.

Well... I guess I am an addicted freak of star trek now. I cry because people die and people die all the time. Not that I cry all the time but hey... She was special (in star trek DS9). Haha. Ok serious. I do not cry all the time when people die. Only when it's in a scene so sad that it makes my cry. The last thing Dax said was to Worf: our kids would have been beautiful. That's so sweet.....

Ok people I found it, it's called a "Pah Wraith".

Well I guess this was the last time I saw Jadzia Dax alive. I hope I do like the new Dax. And I can always watch back the other episodes (not the one where she dies). Ok... I am a star trek freak... I know that now. How the hell did that happen.

Bye bye!

Joyce

4 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks fr all the great blogs you have been posting lately Joyce. Really enjoyed reading them and seeing the pictures. sorry i hadnt commented sooner, i had fallen way behind with the blogs but have added your blog to my rss feeds now so hopefully will be easier to keep up with them now :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How it happened?
    Well, you met me...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I cried too.
    I did so love her.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I also cried when she died! Jadzia was my favorite character. The new Dax was awful in my opinion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen