vrijdag 1 mei 2009

Arrival in Bonn

Hello everybody,

We just arrived in Bonn for FedCon. whoohoo. The trip went very well. We had our wake up call at 7A.M. this morning. We used my phone this time because Cyn her phone needed to be reloaded. The batteries were empty. After we got up we packed our last stuff, did a few toilet visits and loaded everything into the muts mobile. We were supposed to leave at 8A.M. but we were ready early and at 8A.M. we left the Netherlands already. It was a nice trip with a lot of sun. Around 9A.M. we stopped at a gas station for another toilet visit and something to eat. After that it was only 45 minutes driving before we would be at our hotel. It's a nice little hotel with a nice little doggie at the entrance haha. It liked us at once. (maybe because Chance is all over us). We were here a little early but our room was ready so we could check in. Happy for us. I just got a little prezzie from Cyn for my B-day already. I was surprised as in very, very surprised. She got me Amber Bensons book: Death's daughter - A Calliope Reaper-Jones novel. And not just a normal one. NO this one is signed and personalized to me :D .

FedCon will be open at 12 so we will be leaving soon I think. There are no autographs today but that's not a problem. We're going to have fun fun fun.

You will read more about our adventures soon. When it's not at my blog it will be on Cyn her blog.

with love

Joyce

1 opmerking:

  1. Brilliant book. Glad the muts mobile made it there in one piece lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen