zaterdag 2 mei 2009

A first impression of FedCon

Hello all of you,

It's now Saturday around 7.15 in the morning. We will be having breakfast very soon now and then we have to "run" for our transport to FedCon because we need to be there early for the pictures with Max Grodenchik and Nana Visitor (Rom and Maj. Kira). Yesterday was really wonderful. We met alot of people already and we had pictures with Jefrey Combs and Marc Alaimo (Weyoun and Gul Dukat). Furthermore we met Robert Picardo, Dominic Keating, John Billingsley, James Callis, Richard Hatch, Mark Sheppard and Jonathan Woodward. There was also a opening ceremony. And THAT was great. For a few pictures and a video watch Cyn her Blog post about it.

Cyn is now kicking me into the very smal bathroom so I can fix my jumpy hair for today because for a picture with Nana Visitor I have to look great.....

This is it for now folks

See you later!!!

Joyce

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Joyce, I've been there on Friday, too. If you're interested you may look at the photos I took. The Flickr albums are linked from my blog (which is mostly in German but does have some English content - see "Frühlingsbücher"). Best, Frank

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen